Transenter provides international clients with cutting-edge translation solutions. Having started out as a small-scale translation agency with moderate-sized clients, we are now well on our way to serving the corporate giants of the world.
- Are you an energetic student looking to express your creativity and individuality?
- Are you willing to learn about new technologies and solutions that could revolutionize the business world?
- Are you interested in working in a productive learning environment in an international setting?
- Are you a student of languages, business management, economics or social sciences?
If so, you are the perfect candidate for a business development internship at Transenter.
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm;
- Teamwork with a passion for excellence;
- Motivation to work in a multicultural / international environment;
- Commitment to ongoing learning and putting newly acquired knowledge into practice.
- An internship at Transenter is a good opportunity to try out potential career choices. You’ll get real-life experience doing the work of an employee in an organization;
- An internship at Transenter is also a good way to learn about different management styles and work environments. Internships help you learn what type of work suits you;
- An internship at Transenter will help you develop professional skills and build a network of contacts. This will come in useful when you begin your job search;
- When you begin the internship at Transenter, you work with your supervisor to create a document that maps out a work plan and outlines what you intend to learn and accomplish.
Your main activities include:
- contacting prospective clients;
- participation in marketing and selling projects adapted to the specifics of your country of origin and the relevant market;
- brand management;
- participation in marketing campaigns;
- suggesting new ways of development;
- market research;
- translation and localization of company projects;
- proofreading and revisions of documents;
- cooperation with project managers on translation projects;
- participation in creative marketing tasks.
The benefits of our program:
- Practical skills and knowledge in an international environment to complement your educational background or desired field;
- Interaction with a different social and cultural environment with a view of gaining experience in translation management;
- Opportunity to apply your personal and professional skills, knowledge, attitudes and values to your work for the organization;
- Developing your awareness and knowledge of social issues, and the different customs of your country of origin and the host country (Poland);
- Opportunity to contribute to personal and professional life goals;
- Developing your skills in a business environment.
- Internship location: Wroclaw Wita Stwosza 16, Poland;
- Length of stay: minimum 4 months (preferably longer)*;
- Starting date: beginning of every month;
- Free accommodation;
- Pocket money: 200 € **.
* 6 months is the ideal duration to gain proper knowledge and experience
** 200 € will be paid monthly in PLN (converted according to the NBP’s 2017 average annual price) less tax